We’ve been preparing the building for these gatherings with additional cleaning, sanitising, equipment upgrades, and more. We kindly ask that you register your seat each week. We are praying and believing God is inviting us into a fresh new season of His blessing! Despite all that is going on in then world today, we are full of hope, peace, and expectation.We look forward to seeing you and your family.
Please understand that due to COVID-19, there are a few changes to the way we have previously been meeting. These are all small (but necessary) adjustments and we know that everyone will understand that in order to be able to worship and celebrate together again, these changes are well worth it.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Services will run for 1 hour maximum
- You are required to sign in for each service. Please download the the QLD CHECK IN APP
- Service registrations are capped to 75 adults including children and 5 parents with bubs in the Parents Room due to the 2sqm rule.
- Due to health guidelines, our famous BBQ will no longer take place and tea & coffee will not be offered on-site, we encourage you to meet off-site to have some hang outs.
- Parents please bring your own snacks & water for your children.
- Church online will also continue each week, so if you miss registering or are away, you can still enjoy the service and worship with us online at https://theshedaustralia.com/live/