Oh man we have missed you all very much!! Myself and my family are so excited to see the amazing sense of connection and community that continues to strengthen in this season, but we miss seeing your beautiful faces and being able to say hi face to face!
But guess what??? This is all about to change as of July 10. We are so excited to announce that in just a few days, we will be able to do just that!! We have been given State Government approval to meet again and as a result, “in-person” services will be starting again from this Friday, the 10th of July.
Please understand that due to COVID-19, there are a few changes to the way we have previously been meeting. These are all small (but necessary) adjustments and we know that everyone will understand that in order to be able to worship and celebrate together again, these changes are well worth it.
From this Friday July 10th
- Services will run for 1 hour maximum
- Service registrations are capped to 50 adults including children and 3 parents with bubs in the Parents Room due to the 2sqm rule.
- Due to health guidelines, our famous BBQ will no longer take place and tea & coffee will not be offered on-site, we encourage you to meet off-site to have some hang outs.
- Parents please bring your own snacks & water for your children.
- Registrations for the Friday service is essential, and will open Wednesday morning for each Friday night service. (You can register yourself and your family) this will be available in our shed Facebook private group and then Thursday the link will go up on our social media platforms so don’t miss out!!
- You will need to declare at the time of registration that you are in good health, and have not had any symptoms or been in close contact with anyone who is showing symptoms of COVID-19
- Church online will also continue each week, so if you miss registering or are away, you can still enjoy the service and worship with us online at https://theshedaustralia.com/live/